BREAKING

2/02/2011

Wilber Pan ft. Nichkhun of 2PM "Touch" MV







Collaborating for the first time, Wilber Pan join forces with Nichkun of Korean boy group 2PM in the song "Touch".

Fusing the sound of Chinese to the beat of K-Pop, the two pop stars made music more interesting with the release of the music video Pan's newest song.

I love how the song started with a mellow piano instrumental. It was just like Taeyang's "Wedding Dress". But as the song starts, it kind of gets more serious with the rap part and I like how it gets livelier in the chorus part.

It was frustrating however since I have not seen Nichkhun sing. It was more of a cameo role in the music video. When I first saw this video, I thought that it was a duet but it ended up with Nick being a guest star in the video.

But still, I love it and I hope to see more collaborations in the future..

My Rating: 9/10








- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop