BREAKING

6/03/2011

AAA Releases New Single "No Cry No More" MV






Going for the release of their 28th single entitled "No Cry No More" this coming June 22, 2011, Japanese group AAA reveals their music video for it.

After hearing this song, I began searching for them since it is my first time encountering this group. I was amazed by the catchy beat and tune of the song that I suddenly fell in love with the group. Too bad, the song ain't coming with an album. It will be released as a single.


I really love the rap part, and the music video as well fits the song though it doesn't have a story.. it just showed them dancing and singing... that's all!!

My Rating: 9.3/10






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop