BREAKING

6/07/2011

Sunny Hill Reveals "Midnight Circus" Stage Version MV






After their release of their music video for "Midnight Circus", Sunny Hill comes back with the same song, but this time, they feature their dance moves.

The only difference of this one with the first version is that this has no storyline at all. But instead, showcases the girls hot dance steps as they move around the stage. And I kinda like it.

Although the first version has a very great intro with that instrument and it has a much visual appeal, I also love this one since it just proved that the girls has some pure talent.

Overall, I love it!! And the song moved me..

My Rating: 9.7/10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop