BREAKING

8/23/2011

Marie Digby Releases "Your Love" MV






With her new album "Your Love" to be released on September 4, Marie Digby releases her first music video from the album that bears the same title.

Singing amazingly just like the way she used to do, I found the song very attractive and likable though the chorus part which repeats the words "Your love...." seems a bit mediocre. However, I love the softness of her voice and how the song compliments her personality. Also, the changes in the melody and tempo. But just like a comment on YouTube, I wish that she has some guy to accompany her voice. How about some duet right there..??

Still, the song is good and the music video was okay for me.

My Rating: 9.7/10
 


- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop