BREAKING

9/20/2011

Hebe Tian Releases "Please Give Me A Better Rival In Love" MV





Returning from the celebration of their 10th anniversary as a group, S.H.E. member Hebe Tian releases her newest music video for "請給我好一點的情敵 " (Please Give Me A Better Rival In Love).

I am not that fan of the song though it gives another side of Hebe. As for the music video, I love the concept and the place where the lyrics where were amusing since it is not the usual type of mv.

Also, I love how the two girls fight each other. It was just pure entertainment. But in the end, everything turned out well... in a sad kind of way.

My Rating: 8.9/10




- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop