BREAKING

11/08/2011

Christian Bautista Releases "All That's Left" MV






After invading Indonesia and the rest of Asia with his musical drama The Kitchen Musical, Christian Bautista prepares to invade the rest of the world with the release of his first international album "Outbound".

And to start off his journey, he finally revealed the music video for his first single "All That's Left".

The song is a slow pop which is brand new for his listeners for it steps away from his ballad songs. What I love about this one is that it has a nice melody, lyrics and interchanging beats. It was done greatly and neatly and really sound international. And of course, it was nice listening to him as he showcases his versatility.

Although the song is amazing, I am not a fan of the music video. Yup, he looks good and the dancing was worth a try, but I don't think that he and cosplay queen Alodia Gosiengfiao has a chemistry. It was not realistic. I hope that he have chosen other girls instead of her. Nevertheless, I find the song very amusing.

My Rating: 9.5/10




- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop