BREAKING

1/20/2012

Singer JJ Lin dismisses rumours that he has a crush on Hebe Tien




SHANGHAI: Singaporean singer JJ Lin has denied that he harbours a crush on S.H.E. member Hebe Tien, reported Chinese media.

Lin had said at a previous event in Taiwan that his heart "skipped a beat when my company told me about inviting her (Tien) as a guest performer" at his concert, sparking rumours that Lin is attracted to her.

However, the singer quickly dismissed these rumours when he spoke to reporters at a charity event in Shanghai on Monday.

"A while ago, my company had a concert for our new material and they mentioned to me that they wanted to invite her (Hebe) as a guest performer.

"I joked that if she really came, I would be very happy but the news kept snowballing," said Lin with a chuckle.

Although Lin appeared keen to clarify that he simply "admired" Tien, the 30-year-old singer said he looked forward to working with her professionally.

"I think she is an excellent singer and a great girl. We can work together if there is an opportunity," said Lin.

"If she wants me to write a song for her, I will do my best to write one for her and will keep working on it until I get one that suits her,"

-CNA/pn

Source: Channel News Asia

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop