BREAKING

3/13/2012

Christian Bautista's New Album: First Class




Celebrating his 10th year in the music industry, Diamond Asiansation Christian Bautista releases his newest album entitled "First Class".

The album is packed with 17 tracks including 9 new songs, five from his last album "Outbound" and his new versions of his singles "The Way You Look at Me" and "Hands to Heaven".


I find this album a real great buy for it offers 17 songs plus a coffee table book. Also, I think this is his biggest album so far because there are a lot of collaborations with artist from different genres which includes Angeline Quinto, Sam Concepcion, KC Concepcion, Neocolours, Zia Quizon and Japanese superstar Baby M.

The album has really lots of surprises in store for you.

Well, I recommend the songs "In Love With You", a duet with Angeline, "Sasabihin" (Will Tell), and of course "I'm Already King" which is my favorite song in the album.

Another track I love is his newest version of his singles when he is just starting out. I have missed those songs so much

So, if you are looking for a great album to listen to this coming summer, this album is definitely a great choice. By the way, below the track list is a preview of his album so do check it out. Enjoy! :)

My Rating: 9.8/10

Track List: 

1. Beautiful To Me
2. In Love With You with Angeline Quinto
3. Love You This Much
4. We Could Be In Love with KC Concepcion
5. Let Go
6. Rescue You with Sam Concepcion
7. Whole
8. I'm Already King
9. In My Arms with Baby M
10. Sasabihin with Neocolours
11. What Can I Do
12. Faith
13. Unphotographable
14. All That's Left
15. Love Moves In Mysterious Ways
16. Hands To Heaven featuring Zia Quizon
17. The Way You Look At Me

Album Preview




- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop