BREAKING

3/11/2012

NU'EST Debut Album: Face Track List




Five boys are set to take the center stage this March. And they are none other than... NU'EST!!

Named for bringing up the newest style, their name suggest the group's total image. Nu (New) Established Style Tempo.


They will be debuting with a mini album entitled "Face" which is composed of 3 tracks including their titular plug "Face" whose music video teaser was recently revealed.

To be honest, I am not excited about them after watching their teaser. It seems like they are just another boy band who got the looks but sings stereo-typically. Well, I guess it's too early to say that but I was very intrigued by the boys' ages. Most of them are just 16 years old yet they look so matured. Plus, Ren looks totally like a girl. I am so confused about this group that somehow they have caught my attention. Still, I wish they can really sing and prove that they have what it takes to be called a boy band. :)

Anyways, here is the tracklist for their much-awaited debut album!

Track List:

1. NU, Establish, Style, Tempo
2. FACE
3. I’m Sorry

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop