BREAKING

2/09/2011

Kou Shibasaki's New MV "Mukei Spirit"







I uploaded this video by the end of January so this seems to be a late post. I have been busy constructing the layout of our blog that I haven't been posting since then.

Anyways, this is Kou Shibasaki's newest music video entitled "Mukei Spirit" (Intangible Spirit). Featuring his  unique style of music, this song reminds of animes I used to watch. It just sounded like some opening theme song of an anime.

But what I love the most about it is its music video. It was so cute with all those photographs turning into yet another photograph. And I was amazed by the experiments she have done with the video exploring the other side of her. I really like the whole concept.

Though the song is not that catchy, it will surely take you away from that pop craze and bring you to a new world.

My Rating: 9/10








- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop