BREAKING

5/30/2010

Ai Hen Da (People's Version) [MV]

I really like this song especially the lyrics that I plan to post them sooner. Anyway, the music is great and I think he is really a great singer because he has such a lovely voice that is full of emotions. I just hope to see him take off his costume.. LOL!!

By the way, this is the people's version because if you check out his album, there are two version of this song. The People's version and the Solo version. The only difference is that many people are singing the chorus in the People's version.






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop