BREAKING

5/10/2010

Xian Zi's New Album

I really don't know this singer but when I heard her song "Give Me Your Hand", I asked myself: Why didn't I heard this singer? So I then researched about her on the internet but there were only a few information about her.

Anyway, I saw that she recently released her album "Naive" last April. So I realized that it was not yet too late to post it here. And so here it is, my new favorite singer, Xian Zi.

Track List :


01.舞台 - Wu Tai
02.給我你的手 - Gei Wo Ni De Shou
03.你是你的 - Ni Shi Ni De
04.非你不愛 - Fei Ni Bu Ai
05.天真 - Tian Zhen
06.愛情第一課 - Ai Qing Di Yi Ge
07.再見我的愛 - Zai Jian Wo De Ai
08.謝謝你 - Xie Xie Ni
09.只能這樣了 - Zhi Neng Zhe Yang Le
10.浪漫窩 - Lang Man Wo



- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop