BREAKING

6/08/2010

Bu Gou Wen [MV]

Amber Guo's latest music video "But Ask". I think this is her best music video in her album "Sparkles" so far. I really love it. It is so dramatic plus the song is really great.

The music video tells the story of lovers. At the middle of the video Amber saw the man she loves  happy with someone else that she decided to run away.

I really like it and I hope you do too! LOL!!






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

2 comments:

  1. [...] here to see the original: Bu Gou Wen [MV] « Taiwan Pop Share and [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] here to see the original: Bu Gou Wen [MV] « Taiwan Pop Share and [...]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop