BREAKING

8/26/2010

Jane Zhang's New Music Video "I DO"



After being out of the scene for months, she returns with a new music video. I really love this song since it is jolly and so fun to sing especially the chorus. I have been listening to this song since the album was released and I just loved it.

Also, Jane looks very fresh and lively in this video. She even seems to be in her eighteen's. My favorite part in the music video was when it started to be mellow until she began to hit those high notes. Just love it!






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop