BREAKING

8/17/2010

Wang Lee Hom's New Album: 18 Martial Arts






Wang Lee Hom raises his standing in the music industry as he releases a new album after his singles. I am not well shocked with this news but I was really overwhelmed because I know that Lee Hom will take another step in reaching the peak of his career.

The album is packed with many different songs which includes "Ni Bu Zhi Dao De Shi", a soundtrack for his movie "Love in Disguise". This song is my favorite one in the album. :)



Over the past few years, Lee Hom has been making notificable sale records and I will not be amazed to see that this album will sell good as well.

Anyway, support Lee Hom all the way!

Track List:

01. Dragon Dance
02. 杜 U ♥ Me
03. 十八般武艺
04. 你不知道的事
05. 伯牙绝弦
06. 柴米油盐酱醋茶
07. 美
08. 需要人陪
09. 天涯海角
10. 你不知道的事 (宋晓青版本)
11. 自己人

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

3 comments:

  1. Where can i get the password?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I forgot to post it.. I have already edited it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I forgot to post it.. I have already edited it..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop