BREAKING

9/21/2010

Ariel Lin's New MV "Ni You Wo"




After the release of her debut album, Ariel Lin has received many applauds. And now, she returns with yet another exciting new music video.

The same with her previous ones, the song "You Have Me" is quite mellow and dramatic
Though the song very sounded familiar with her other songs, I find it quite more interesting with its lovely lyrics.

Plus, the music video interprets the song perfectly. Although I really don't know why Ariel really looks pale on the video as if she have some leukemia. I can even sense her as Hebe. They have something in common though I keep on looking for that something.

Anyway, if I found it, I will let you know. :)





- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop