BREAKING

9/21/2010

Ezra Band Releases Debut MV "Walang Iba"




The same with Jovit Baldivino, Sherwin Baguion and Markki Stroem, Ezra Band releases their first music video "Walang Iba" (No Other) under their collaboration album "Pinoy You Got It".

I must admit that I am a great fan of them ever since they joined the talent search but upon hearing the song, I was very disappointed. It was very upsetting.

I have expected too much from them but it turned out worse. Although the song was acceptable since this is their first one, but I wish they could have done better.

An additional thing that made it worse was the music video. It was as if it was a high school project whose members doesn't know exactly what a video is.

Well, too bad from now. But I wish they excel next time!







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop