BREAKING

9/17/2010

Hebe Releases "Ni Tai Chang Kuang" MV





Ever since she has released her debut album, I have fallen in love with almost all of her songs. And finally, she is back once more!

Set in Mt. Fuji in Japan, Hebe sings a very sad and emotional song that lifts up the spirit of the listener. I am glad I have heard this song. It really suits for those who are suffering from broken-heart and those who just wants to be emotional.
The music video is very great especially when song hits the bridge. It gets very emotional that all you can do is remember all the sad things that happened to you.

Another great video and song from a great artist!!!









- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop singing this song! It was in my head all day! I really enjoy Hebe and this song really displays her talent well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop