BREAKING

10/18/2010

"So Far To Me" MV by Shine Huang






I have fallen in love with her first song "Electric Shock" which is a parody of a song by Brown Eyed Girls. And now, she is returning with a more slower love song.

"So Far To Me" is, I think, a very classy love song. And its chorus was just so sentimental with the lyrics "So Fa Mi.. so far to me". Though I don't see a connection with the notes So, Fa, Mi, to the song.

The music video was simple and I wish I have seen more drama which is the main theme of the song.

The main highlight of the song was the bridge which I think the best part of a song I have ever heard (aside from S.H.E.'s song LOL!).

Anyway, I guarantee you that when you listen to it, you can't help but sing the chorus as well.





- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop