BREAKING

10/18/2010

Piolo Pascual's New MV "Terminal"






One of my favorite classical song of all.

Using modern upbeat sounds, this song sounds really nostalgic. I could remember the days when the songs was pure romantic and pop culture was beginning to rise. Though I am not saying I am already old. :D

This song, well I could not say anything bad to it since I think everyone knows and loved this song. The rendition however, was good though I still prefer to listen to the original one because fusing modern sound to this song just took out the soul out of it so it turned out not romantic anymore.

The music video have this sepia and black and white features that really makes it classical.




- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop