BREAKING

10/25/2010

Isabella Gonzalez's Debut MV "Can't Fight This Feeling"






This was not the first song I heard her sing so I kind of know her already. But this song just amazed me and made me realize how good she really was.

The song was common to all of us and many have tried singing it with their own style. But Isabella made this song as if it was really her own.

The rendition was good and pretty modern which is a plus for listeners like me who are in the new generation.

With the music video, it was good though it has no real story behind it. It was just Ryan Eigenmann and Isabella doing some pictorial shoots since Ryan is some kind of a photographer in the music video. Aside from that, it was plain.







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop