BREAKING

11/13/2010

1:43's Debut Music Video "Merry Christmas Na"







The newest boy band 1:43 releases their very first music video for "Merry Christmas Already".

The song was very catchy and I must say that I keep on singing it on my mind just right now! The beat was somewhat common but still it has some efforts in it that it stood up well together with the melody.

At first, I thought the song was some kind of K-Pop and I was surprised it wasn't. It has its own blend of style in it that makes it great.

Though the music video has some drama set in it, I think it is quite plain. It just showed the group sitting here and there singing the entire song. However, I still find the song cute!!






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

2 comments:

  1. gling kmnta...i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPAH DUPAH LOVE THIS GROUP....KAHAPON KO LANG NALAMAN NANAG EXIST PALA TONG MGA TO.....PROUD TO BE PINOY

    #thanksjustin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop