BREAKING

11/22/2010

Lea Salonga's New Album: Your Songs




A break from the theater world, one of the finest singers of the country, Lea Salonga, conquers the bigger world with yet another promising album entitled "Your Songs".

Just as the title suggests, the album is composed of songs requested to Lea Salonga.



The album is completed with Lea's own rendition of classical English and Tagalog songs.

Yesterday, she was a guest on the variety show "ASAP XV" and she performed "Ang Huling El Bimbo" (The Last El Bimbo) which was quite interesting because the song is rock and she has this thin and theatric voice but I have loved her rendition.

Another song I love is her version of "Making Love Out of Nothing at All". I was just wondering, why do everyone keeps on having their own version of "Defying Gravity"? Glee, Noelle Cassandra, Salonga, now who is next to sing this song?

Anyways, here is the track list:



  1. If You Leave Me Now
  2. Making Love Out Of Nothing
  3. Now and Forever
  4. Open Arms
  5. Ang Huling El Bimbo
  6. Salamat
  7. Kahit Isang Saglit
  8. Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal
  9. Mahal Kita Walang Iba
  10. Sana Maulit Muli
  11. I Don't Love You Anymore
  12. Sometime, Somewhere
  13. I Dreamed A Dream
  14. On My Own
  15. I Dreamed A Dream (2)
  16. Memory
  17. Electricity
  18. Defying Gravity
  19. Banana
  20. Basang-Basa Sa Ulan
- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate your comment but you must have misunderstood me.. like what I have said in my post

    "why do everyone keeps on having their own version of "Defying Gravity"?"

    what I am saying is why do almost everyone have this in their albums..?? I'm not saying that she or Glee sang it first.. hope you understand.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what's on the Bonus DVD? Was it the entire concert?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what's on the Bonus DVD? Was it the entire concert?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop