BREAKING

4/04/2011

4 Minute Unleashes MV for 'Mirror Mirror'






They are so freaking hot!! The girls of 4 Minute continues to blaze as they release their second music video for their album "Heart to Heart".


Entitled "Mirror Mirror", the song is really something worth listening to. I love the sexiness the song brings and just like their first mv which bears the same title as their album name, it also has that sudden change in tempo in the refrain part that makes it so special and go above the rest.

Plus, the music video was just amazing!! Especially those part where they are in front of a mirror and everything is reflected but I just don't get it. Each scenes in it has no connection to the one before it. It just showed the girls dancing and emoting.

Still, it was a great song for me though I prefer their first song.

My Rating: 8.3/10










- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop