BREAKING

4/18/2011

"Torete" Promo MV by Jaco Benin






Newcomer  Jaco Benin's carrier single "Torete" from his debut album "Ako Naman" (My Turn) has been widely loved by the public since it debuted in the radio over the metro.

The first time I heard this, I asked myself: "who is the one singing it?" Turns out that it was Jaco. This song is my favorite song of all time because of its lyrics and melody. And I didn't imagined someone reviving it this great.

Well, I have heard many renditions of the song and it was just bad. But he took it to another level. I love how he made it modern without destroying the soul of it.

Anyways, the promotional video is a slideshow of his album tours and promotional activities. And guess what?? He's releasing the full music video soon.. I can't wait for it! Will he beat the original mv??

Promo MV




- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop