BREAKING

5/30/2011

Jane Zhang Releases "Reform" MV






After her intriguing album teaser, Jane Zhang comes back with the music video her carrier single "Reform" from her album that bears the same title.

Just like what I have posted in my review for her upcoming album, this one is my favorite song among the rest of the tracks. I am very much in love with it especially the piano part in the intro. It was so amazing that it would make you feel you are listening to mellow and dramatic song.

But what will amaze you more is that the chorus part and rest of the song was actually in the pop genre with its beats. The song was incredible by just listening to it and when you eventually watch the whole music video, you would be in awe.

I love her transformation in the mv especially the part where she was in that dark violet gown. It was plain simple, without that much dance moves and dramatic scenes but you would easily get the idea of it. Transformation...There's more to say about this, but to make it short, here is my verdict:

My Rating: 10/10








- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop