BREAKING

5/30/2011

BoA Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary as an Artist in Japan






Going for a stronger career, BoA, after almost 10 years on unending grace since her debut in Japan proves that she can still shine among newcomers.

Celebrating her tenth year in the industry, BoA records herself thanking her fans for the continuous success she is gaining. Here is the translation of her words:

“Hello everyone, it’s BoA! Today, May 30th, marks 10 years since I debuted in Japan. I think that it’s thanks to all the fans who supported me that I was able to reach such a wonderful day. On this site, there’s been a countdown until my 10th anniversary since about a month ago. I think that from now on a new 10 years has already begun, and I want to make it another 10 years of memories with everyone.”

Credits to: AllKpop, Binkendy of YouTube
Well, we hope another ten years for her growing fame worldwide. Kudos BoA!!







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop