BREAKING

5/25/2011

Karylle Unveils "OMG" Music Video






O-O-O-M-G!!! She has returned!!

With the release of her album "Roadtrip", she has finally reveals her music video for "OMG", her carrier single for the album.

I was very happy when I listened to the song since it has that unique melody that sets it apart from the current pop trend. Also, I really can't believe that she has in fact, written the entire song!!!

It was sooo good... and very sexxy..

The music video was fierce and fearless and showed the wild side of Karylle. The song was so catchy and I can see myself dancing to it. Listening to it was just like visiting a bar though I have never been to one.. :)

Anyways, I love the whole concept of it... I wasn't just that sure about some abbreviation used in the mv. Hope there was a translation for it...

My Rating: 9.7/10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop