BREAKING

5/22/2011

Yoga Lin Releases "Wake Up" MV






Probably his best song in his album "Perfect Life". "Wake Up" will make fall in love with Yoga Lin all over again.

I began liking the song after watching the music video. It was not that catchy like any other pop songs, but it was something that will catch your attention. Unlike most of his songs, this one is in the modern rock pop with that guitar and drum beats.

Also, listening to it was a great feeling because you will not think that it was Yoga Lin doing the song. And I love the ending with those freaking high notes. Screaming... yeah!!

Anyway, the music video is very interesting though I really don't get the thought of it. But I love the parts where he is singing as if he was in some kind of a band. And the ending was way too cute for us to handle. His dark panda eyes will drive girls insane. I wish I had one of those.. :)

My Rating: 9.8/10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop