BREAKING

6/15/2011

I Won't Be Updating Regularly... Off to College!!






Hey Taiwan-Popsters!! It's been almost a week since I last posted here.. It may be sad to say but I think I won't be posting for a couple of times now..

Maybe I'll update this blog once in a while but I still don't know when.. I am going to college right and actually, I am on my first week. And as you know, college life means serious business..

So time to get those books and start reading.!! :)

Anyways, I will go and posts new things as much as I can but I won't promise anything. I hope you can understand me... If you do still want to help and contribute to keep this blog updated, you can e-mail me at tpop101@live.com

Cheers and good luck to me !~ :)

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop