BREAKING

6/15/2011

Jane Zhang Releases "Love?" MV






It's been a while and since I have some free time, why not update?? So here it goes:

After her successful launch of her new self, Jane Zhang finally reveals her music video for "Love?", a pop song with a twist of mellow and dramatic touch.

I really love this song from the start since it has that cute message that at the same time great melody. But after watching the mv, I loved this song even more!!

She just looked wonderful!! Also, I love the way she looked in that glass walls and the part where she started hitting those high notes suddenly freaked me out.. It gave me nerves..

Excited for more!!

My Rating: 10/10


- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop