BREAKING

7/20/2011

Rainie Yang Releases MV For "We Are Silly"






Marking her comeback, Rainie Yang finally released the first music video for her upcoming album "Longing For", which is entitled "We Are Silly".

The song is the part of the official sound track for her latest drama Drunken to Love You.

Well, I really love the song and I look forward to watching the series itself. What I love about this song is that her voice really sounded great and just the mellowness of it makes it more matured unlike her previous songs which are kind of too cute.

She has really grown and just by the music video, you can really tell how much she has improved. I am not saying that she is bad when she started, it's just that I think the way she changed her imaged from cute teenager to a full bloomed adult is a very great idea.

The whole concept of the song was very nice and I just loved it!!

My Rating: 9.8/10





- Justin -


About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop