BREAKING

7/03/2011

Yen-J's New Album: Not Alone




After his successful debut last year, Yen-J is making another move with the release of his new album "Not Alone".

Having 12 tracks of definitely great songs, a mixture of both modern, pop and jazz sound.


To start, I was amazed by the album cover. I thought it was Wang Lee Hom at first but at my second look at it, I was wrong... another artist came to my mind not knowing that it was actually Yen-J. Far from his album cover last year, it was very clear to see how much his looks has improved. I am not saying that he doesn't look good by the time he debuted, I just think he looked better now.

Anyways, I would definitely recommend his first track "謝謝你的靈感 ", which is very great song, and "李唐娜", which I find unusual yet pleasant to hear. "拿你的意志力", was also a nice track showing a different side of him with those slow rap parts.

Everything in it was indeed amazing, that I had a hard time choosing a favorite.

Well, it just goes to show that he has a very great voice and lovely songs.

My Rating: 10/10


Track List:


01. 謝謝你的靈感
02. 全世界最最美麗的女孩子(Interlude)
03. 李唐娜
04. 好的事情
05. 拿你的意志力
06. 又不是這樣就不孤獨
07. 沒有你怎麼辦
08. 沒有旋律配得上你 (Feat. 劉若英)
09. 無法想像
10. 明星的愛
11. 真的
12. 隔壁大樓

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop