BREAKING

8/17/2011

Angeline Quinto Releases "You're My Home" MV





Showing nationwide today, the movie that has the brightest teen star of today, "Way Back Home" has finally reached its peak.

And in addition to that, a music video for its theme song "You're My Home" was also released.

Sung by Lea Salonga and Odette Quesada way back before, Angeline Quinto's version was a certified hit. For it not only captivates the hearts of the listeners but it also managed to maintain the soulfulness of the song.

 Although the music video shows clips of the movie and Angeline recording the song, I wish that somehow, they created a story for the song itself was that amazing. And she really did justice to it!

One of my favorites from her, I really do think that it was one of her best singles.

My Rating: 10/10 
  






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop