BREAKING

4/11/2011

Dream Girl's Debut EP Album: Dream Girls




Debuting this April is the newest girl trio named Dream Girls. Coming from a very high profile world of fashion and modeling, these girls are ready to crossover to the limelight using their voices.

Being named as the brand new face of pop, Dream Girls is set to make a new history by releasing their debut EP self-titled album "Dream Girls".



Composed of 3 tracks with music videos, I am proud to say that they have changed the way I look now into Chinese music. I really like their song "I'm Your Dreamgirl" which has that modern pop sound yet it managed to have that sweet and sexy feeling in it with the lyrics "oh oh oh"...

Proving that they are versatile, their other song "Tears Also Need to be Beautiful", they showcased the traditional and old style of music. However, I am not into this one since it is good but not great.

The whole album was nice though it only has 3 tracks sad to say. Still, it is a great start for this girls.

My Rating: 8.6/10


Track list:




CD
1. I'm your dreamgirl
2. 流淚也要美
3. 軟弱

DVD
1. 流淚也要美 MV
2. 軟弱 MV
3. Dream Girls 「築夢」計畫 


- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

5 comments:

  1. apaan2.. gaya cover nya ikut2an S.H.E
    tau maluuuuuu donkkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. apaan2.. gaya cover nya ikut2an S.H.E
    tau maluuuuuu donkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like s.h.e more. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. have s.h.e feel in it ...

    and the other picture have these similarities with s.h.e picture of shero album ..

    but maybe they can be like regeneration of taiwan girlband ? coz seriously, after s.h.e I don't think there is any girlband that as good .. I haven't heard their songs yet, but from the style, i think they're quiet good

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest.. I think you right.. they need to improve more but hey, I think they are the next S.H.E...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop