BREAKING

9/30/2011

Jess Lee Releases "Separation" MV





After creating a noise for her earth-shaking debut, Jess Lee continues the rage with yet another music video for her song "分隔線" (Separation) which is part of her debut album "Thank You My Love".

I am an avid fan of the song ever since I have heard it weeks ago and up to this day, I still can't get over it. And finally, my wish has been granted... she showcases not only her voice in the music video but also her lovely face.

The song was lovely as ever and the mv was amazing as well.

My Rating: 10/10



- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop