BREAKING

9/30/2011

Shu Qi on Lee Hom: He’s really just my good friend





The actress sees Kelly Lin’s husband as a benchmark for her future beau

Are they or are they not together?

At the opening of Kiki Restaurant's seventh outlet, actress Shu Qi was quizzed by the media on her rumoured relationship with singer Lee Hom.

Ever coy, she replied: "When you guys question him (about the relationship), he stutters. He seems to be stuttering all the time. But, we are just good friends. I will have to take a holiday (if I want to) find a new boyfriend. Lee Hom is really just my good friend".

Speaking on her latest collaboration with Stephen Chow on the film A New Chinese Odyssey, the actress answered with a sweet smile, "He (Stephen Chow) is very romantic. Before we started filming, he asked if I wanted to date him!"

Elaborating on Stephen's guidance while shooting the movie, Shu Qi said "He would personally show me how to act out a scene in the movie when I tell him that I didn't know how to do so. Every time he does it, it's as if I'm seeing the onscreen Stephen Chow coming to life and that cracks me up."

When asked on her requirements of a partner, Shu Qi revealed that she would like to be with someone like good friend, Kelly Lin's husband.

"It would be great to have someone like Kelly's husband. He is nice and caring," she said, before adding that her beau must also be more knowledgeable than her.

The 35-year-old also added that she has yet to visit Kelly, who had given birth to a baby girl in August.

"I will be visiting her (Kelly) at a later date and will give her (the baby girl) a Hello Kitty jewellery then."

Source: Xin MSN


- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop