BREAKING

10/27/2011

Lollipop F Releases Music Video for "Trophy"






Going for a more sophisticated act, Lollipop F showcases a brand new flavor over their newest music video for "戰利品" (Trophy).

I still can't get over with this song. I have been playing it for around some time now and I just keep on asking myself, is this Lollipop F?

The started in a rock and roll tune with that electri guitar but suddenly fades into a mellow dramatic melody with the piano and violin. And finally turns into a slow pop.

I love the way they have managed to fuse all of it together. Also, the cinematic effect of the mv was way amazing to handle. It was like watching an entire movie. With the cute girl and the mafia effect, it was just awesome!!

They have really stepped up!!

My Rating: 10/10




 
 

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop