BREAKING

1/27/2012

Ella Chen to marry Malaysian beau this year




TAIPEI: Taiwan pop trio S.H.E.'s Ella Chen announced over her micro blog on Thursday that she will marry her Malaysian boyfriend Alvin Lai this year.

"Holding hands, treasuring the present, I am very happy! Yes, I ... am finally getting married.

"The marriage rumours have been around for some time, I am very thankful for everyone's concern. Here, I'd like to announce and share the good news," gushed Chen in a post on her micro blog.

"This year, I am really getting married. I hope everyone will meet their true love, then treasure and cherish one another."

She accompanied her post with a photo of her and Lai, with a sign saying "good marriage fortune" in the background.

In response to her post, Lai said on his micro blog that he is "very lucky" and vowed to cherish Chen, love her and "give her eternal happiness".

Chen's S.H.E. group mates Selina Jen and Hebe Tien quickly congratulated her over their own micro blogs.

"Yes! You have found happiness and I am really happy," said Tien.

"Wait till you (Tien) get married too, then we can become a true 'wife band'," said Jen, who tied the knot with husband Richard Chang last year.

-CNA/ha

Source: Channel News Asia

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop