BREAKING

2/24/2012

Show Luo Reveals PV for First Japanese Single "Dante"





He's up for grabs and he's entering the Oricon charts! Hooray!!

After quite some time, the dance floor king, Show Luo, is ready to take it to a new level with the release of his promotional video (PV) for his first Japanese single "Dante".

I have already listened to it and I was amazed at how fluent he speaks in Japanese language. It was just so cool. Also, I think that the music video was great and I can't really wait for the full version though I was wondering if they are going to release one.

Anyways, I love it and I am so excited for Show Luo. Good luck to him! :)




- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop