BREAKING

7/29/2012

Kamikazee Reveals "Huling Sayaw" MV ft. Kyla






I am a huge fan of Kamikazee and Kyla. So what happens when you combine the two? You get the best! And now, they releases their music video for their collaboration song "Huling Sayaw" (Last Dance).

The song was just amazing. It surpassed my expectations. I love how the chorus slows down. Plus, Kyla's voice was just over the top. Perfect!

What I love about this the most is the music video. Watching it reminds me of their two other songs "Halik" (Kiss) and "Tagpuan" (Meeting Place). It was like a trilogy starring the rock band and Kaye Abad.

Recently, they released their other version of the mv showing them performing in the galaxy.

Another great track!

My Rating: 10/10



Second Version


- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop