BREAKING

5/31/2010

Zai Jian Tai Nan [MV]

I really like this song especially the intro part. The piano accompanying her makes her a great artist and actually a better one than her song "Hua Chi". Now, I must say that I really like her and starting to love her songs. The music video is quite tragic in a sense that she is covered in pure mud.

Anyway, here is her newest music video "Goodbye is too difficult".






 Don't forget to subsribe on my channel on Youtube!


- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop