BREAKING

6/23/2010

Man Man Deng [MV]

Weibird's latest music video. I really like this one. In fact, in his album, this song is my favorite. It is really catchy and so dramatic.

The music video however, isn't that great. It just all about Weibird traveling through different places. Maybe I was just expecting too high from this song.

Nonetheless, it is still great and Weibird just keeps on impressing me.





About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

3 comments:

  1. this song is my favorite too!!! :D wow, on the asian music website I use, there aren't really any Weibird fans that I know of, so it's nice to find people who DO like him!!

    just like you, man man deng is my FAVORITE xD i don't have his album (I wish i did!!! really bad >_<) so it's hard to find his other songs, but i have also heard 'you mei you', 'yin wei ai' and 'hao tian qi'. they are all amazing. ^_^ i wish i had an idea of how popular he is in Taiwan right now, but judging by his songs, he must DEFINITELY be getting some attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is gaining some popularity though it becomes really tough at his part since there are many newcomers and there are also really good singers having their comeback. But just like you are, I am really a fan of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is gaining some popularity though it becomes really tough at his part since there are many newcomers and there are also really good singers having their comeback. But just like you are, I am really a fan of him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop