BREAKING

7/16/2010

Summer's Desire OST

Though I haven't watched this drama yet, I plan to buy the drama album once it has been released.

But aside from that, I have already heard the  songs from the album. I personally love Barbie Hsu's "Pao Mo Mei Run Yu" and also the opening song "Wo Ji De Wo Ai Guo" by Peter Ho. They are such lovely songs that I want to watch the drama itself right now. But still, I can wait! :)




Track List:

01. 我记得我爱过(钢琴版)
02. 我记得我爱过(宿命版) - PETER
03. 钻石 - 大S
04. 黑猫与牛奶 - 大S,沈建宏
05. 泡沫美人鱼 - 大S
06. 假面 - PETER
07. 黑猫与牛奶 - 黄晓明
08. 我记得我爱过(轻快版)
09. 钻石(钢琴版)
10. 黑猫与牛奶(轻松版)
11. 泡沫美人鱼(吉他版)

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

2 comments:

  1. haha...going to upload the full album now...by the way the main theme now are my ringing tone...even for the sms [the slow beat]..my sister just feel very annoyed with the song already :) but not for me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...going to upload the full album now...by the way the main theme now are my ringing tone...even for the sms [the slow beat]..my sister just feel very annoyed with the song already :) but not for me ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop