BREAKING

10/06/2010

BY2's Music Video: Hong Qing Ting






 
Song/Video: Red Dragon Fly (hong qing ting 紅蜻蜓)
Artist: BY2

Truly a touching song! In this video the girls are energetic, and it all seems very natural. They are truly beautiful, and it shows in this video. The song has a very simple melody, and yet it doesn't tire easily. I had fun watching this video, and it seemed to put me in a good mood.

I am not really a big fan of BY2, however I will pay more attention to them now that I have heard this song, keep it up girls!





--Amy--



About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

4 comments:

  1. hello, i dont think this is the correct MV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JL, there are two music video of this song.. one is more of a slideshow and the other one (which is shown above) is more of clips of their previous music videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, thank you your efforts in the site. Long time reader, first poster

    Secondly, I'd like to share the Little Tiger's version of this song. Although it is old, it still makes me happy, and when I heard b2y's song I /had/ to figure out why it sounded so familiar

    ReplyDelete
  4. JL, there are two music video of this song.. one is more of a slideshow and the other one (which is shown above) is more of clips of their previous music videos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop