BREAKING

7/03/2010

Wan Fang's New Album: Let's Not Grieve Anymore

I am not familiar with this singer that I really don't have anything to say to her.

After 8 years, finally her newest album is released. It consists of 10 good songs that I really like. Her slow and dramatic songs really pierced my heart. It was just so full of emotions. I personally like her song "Let's Not Grieve Anymore" in which the album is named, though at many times it becomes quite boring.

But is a song I must recommend to those who want to be emotic.


Track List:

01. 不见了
02. 看见快乐对我笑
03. 我们不要伤心了
04. 我们不是永远都那么勇敢
05. Don't Wanna Be
06. 急切却又只能等待
07. 她往月亮走
08. 太阳雨
09. 孤单
10. 你。我

- Justin -



About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop