BREAKING

9/04/2010

Fahrenheit Admits Kissing Each Other



As I search for the latest news buzz, I got a chance to see this one. I was really shocked by the news that I didn't realized that while I was reading it my mouth was open that something went to it (I am too embarrassed to share it).

Anyway, our beloved idols who claims the title of being "Too Hot" said in an interview that they have kissed each other!! So shocking that it makes me go wild.. are they gay??
But here is the real deal.. nope.. they are not homosexuals.. they just do it to practice some kissing scenes. Here is the full article!

Rest assure fans, your pretty boys are not homosexuals.

On a recent episode of Taiwanese variety show, SS Xiao Yan's Night, the four member band made a surprising revelation that they had shared smooches amongst themselves.

"We'd get nervous when kissing our co-actresses, hence, we practice by kissing with each other!" explained Aaron Yan.

Singing aside, the members of Fahrenheit have all been involved in various acting projects, many of which were collaborations with beautiful idol drama actresses.

So did Wu Chun feel anything special when kissing Ariel Lin, whom he had earlier collaborated with in Tokyo Juliet?

"That was my first ever kissing scene and she helped me a lot," the reserved Wu Chun replied, averting the question.

On the other hand, Aaron Yan, who is the youngest of the group, named his Patty Hou as his most memorable on screen kiss.

But the title of "champion kisser" undoubtedly went to Jiro Wang.

Crowned as the "lucky one", Jiro had shared kisses with actresses Genie Zuo, Rainie Yang, Larisa and Cyndi Wang.

"In my first drama, I did not get to kiss Ariel Lin. Following that, I expressed my disappointment to the company, and every other drama that I'd starred in would involve kissing scenes thereafter," explained Jiro.
Credits to: XIN MSN

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, this is crazy! It's kinda a funny story though! I don't really care if they are gay or not, I just love looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, this is crazy! It's kinda a funny story though! I don't really care if they are gay or not, I just love looking at them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop