BREAKING

9/23/2010

Jed Madela's New Album: The Classical Album



If I would be asked if I would buy this album without listening to it, I would definitely answer a big NO!.

The reason is that the album is completely renditions of "classical" which is simply synonymous to "old". The songs included are renditions of Jed with great classical hits that my grannies loves listening to.



However, when he sang his carrier single "I Believe" in MYX Live!, I was pretty impressed. It eventually turned out good. The album was great though it was old songs, he made it sound so modern.

His voice just keeps on flowing smoothly as it soothes and calms your mind. Personally, I would recommend "Moonriver" and "Bridge over Troubled Water".

Get a break for some Pop, and let classic enter you!

Track List:

“The Classics Album” tracklist:

1. What I Did For Love (popularized by Jack Jones)
2. Let Me Try Again (popularized by Frank Sinatra)
3. I Believe (popularized by Tom Jones)
4. Love Story (Where Do I Begin) (popularized by Andy Williams)
5. It's Impossible (popularized by Perry Como)
6. Portrait Of My Love (popularized by Matt Monro)
7. Softly As I Leave You (popularized by Matt Monro)
8. An Affair To Remember (popularized by Nat King Cole)
9. Times Of Your Life (popularized by Paul Anka)
10. A Time For Us (popularized by Andy Williams)
11. You Will Be My Music (popularized by Frank Sinatra)
12. Walk Away (popularized by Matt Monro)
13. Somewhere (popularized by Matt Monro)
14. Bridge Over Troubled Water (popularized by Simon & Garfunkel)
15. Love Is A Many Splendored Thing (popularized by The Four Tops)
16. Moonriver (popularized by Andy Williams)

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

2 comments:

  1. hello I really love your Classic Album of Idol Jed Madela
    di lang pang mommy pang teenagers narin,,kaya grab nio na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello I really love your Classic Album of Idol Jed Madela
    di lang pang mommy pang teenagers narin,,kaya grab nio na.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop