BREAKING

9/09/2010

Jolin Tsai's New MV "Real Hurt"




Jolin Tsai is up this week as she continue to release more and more music video thus creating a popularity gain.

With her new music video "Xiao Shang Kou" she expresses her deep and emotional side with a slower and more serious melody.

Upon hearing the song, I was glad to see her do this. In my previous posts about her music videos, I said that I wish I could see her do some slower song and my wish is finally granted.
This song was kind of dramatic and the video showed her other side. It has no dance steps or whatsoever. It just proved her vocal range and for me, though it was not that great compared to other artists, it was something good to hear.






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop