BREAKING

9/15/2010

Lin Yu Chun's New Album: It's My Time





It is really his time. After being named as "Fat Boy Wonder" and "Taiwan's Susan Boyle" after singing "I Will Always Love You" in the contest "One in a Million Star", Lin Yu Chun finally gets his debut album.

Featuring international hit songs like "My Heart Will Go On" and "Hero", Lin Yu Chun once again proves his vocal powers that is quite above high. Expectation are rising to this young boy with great talent.Personally, I really love his rendition of Christina Aguilera's classic "Fighter" which is definitely a strong song that when you think it thoroughly, it doesn't suit his voice.
 
But it turned out very well. This is his debut album and I know, he will have more to come.

Track List:

1. I Will Always Love You
2. Amazing Grace
3. It’s My Time
4. Total Eclipse of the Heart
5. Under Your Wings
6. I Understand
7. Hero
8. A Moment Like This
9. My Heart Will Go On
10. Fighter
 
- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

1 comment:

  1. When he sings my jaw drops! He should really come out with a Chinese album though, he should so sing some Jolin Tsai! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop